Friday, February 12, 2010

two thousand and when?

Holy smokes. I feel like my blog is like an old shirt stuffed in the back of one of my drawers that I stumble upon every once in a while and had totally forgotten I owned. You know the one you say "I forgot I had this!" and then wear, only to put back in the drawer later to forget about again?

Anyway, can someone please tell me what happened in 2009 because I don't remember most of it. I sure as hell don't have anything to show for my existence in it. It's as if I blacked out. I suppose this is how people feel when they wake up from a night of total inebriation in which they have forgotten everything that happened past a certain point, and are grateful for that because they are much better off not knowing, for the sake of their dignity. Yes, that's exactly how I feel. Unfortunately, 2010 isn't shaping up to be any better so far. It's February, and honestly I'm not sure I'm completely conscious yet.

I hate to have revived my blog with such animosity and senselessness, but that's all I've got for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment